This is our tree. The picture doesn't do justice to Paul's lights. He strung over 3,000 lights on this tree our first Christmas married, now it is going on it's third Christmas. I was crossing my fingers thinking the lights won't work...but they did! With the lights on you really can't tell how top heavy the tree is but....without the lights the bottom looks so funny. I'm sure everyone can relate. If you were wondering how tall Davy is, this gives it away. I love these times, I know there will be a day when I will miss my top heavy tree.

5 comments:
Your tree is beautiful!! I can't even tell it's top heavy. That's fun having a toddler around...the tree never looked better!! The light thing must run in the family because I tend to go toward the "too many" lights side of things also. Funny things we notice later in life. Thanks for letting us see your tree.
It's gorgeous! I can totally relate to having all the ornaments hanging at the top of the tree. Life keeps you smiling when you think of how rascally (did I just invent that word?) these little ones can be. You have inspired me to add a "christmas tree" post to my blog! We miss you!
so beautiful. can't wait to get our tree tonight!!
We finally figured out how to post a comment. I feel like a kid again...this is fun. We think your tree is beautiful! I love Paul's lighting talents. The lights add so much to the beauty of the tree. The children add so much to your family. You and Paul add so much to each other. Families truely are forever. Thank you for being such an important part of ours'.
It is so pretty! I stinkin' love Christmas trees... I can't wait to get ours now!
Post a Comment