Kristin, my sister-in-law made these fantastic cakes for the kids birthdays! Isn't she fabulous? Talk about going the extra mile...Kristin you are so great. Alyson (niece in the middle) knew exactly what to do. She was so excited to blow out her own candles. David on the other hand, was not prepared for the adventures of a candle...
Holy Cow...those cakes are AMAZING!! Kristin is AMAZING!!! How in the world did she find time to do three fabulous cakes?? I feel like such a dud! I've got to really work at keeping up with you and Kristin. I'll keep working! We're sorry that you were sick but glad you had fun and was able to spend time with family and friends. We're glad you're back though....we were having Cyndi blog withdrawals!!
4 comments:
Holy Cow...those cakes are AMAZING!! Kristin is AMAZING!!! How in the world did she find time to do three fabulous cakes?? I feel like such a dud! I've got to really work at keeping up with you and Kristin. I'll keep working! We're sorry that you were sick but glad you had fun and was able to spend time with family and friends. We're glad you're back though....we were having Cyndi blog withdrawals!!
Those cakes are amazing! And the clip of David being so disappointed he can't dive into his cake is too precious! We love you four!
LOVE the double B-day's!!!! So fun!!!
Way to go Paul! Always have to make somebody cry don't you, :) Just Kidding. Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment