You can tell what we do by listening to Eden in the car. She is always asking to either go to Wal-mart or church. We have missed visiting the holiday isle at Wal-Mart since Christmas. No worries, now there is the stuffed animal isle celebrating Valentines Day. My kids love those silly singing animals, they push all the buttons and watch in amazement. I wonder who buys these crazy things? Every week the supply gets smaller and smaller. What will you be asking for this Valentines Day?
4 comments:
stuffed animals are so fun. They seem to bring out such imagination in kids. Maybe you could get a couple on clearance after valentines.
Ok...that is the cutest picture! I love how fascinated kids are with the simplest things. Count your blessings that church is counted in the places she wants to go! Walmart and church....crack me up!! I love it!
Patrick and I do the same thing on that isle....push all the hands of the stuffed animals to watch what they'll do or say!! :)
How cute! I'll have to check out that aisle next time we hit our Walmart! The kids are looking so big and adorable!
Post a Comment