Monday, January 7, 2008

Twins


My good friend, Candice (blonde next to me) is having Twins! Candice & I were roommates our freshman year in college. We felt like we were the perfect pair having: the same major, blonde hair & short. Since then, it seems my life has been a copy-cat of hers. I left on a mission shortly after her and was also married a few months after she was! Now she is having twins and I couldn't be more thrilled. Although I do hope I don't copy cat this one... Congratulations Can & Mike!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Oh how wonderful! Please tell her congratulations for me! It was so fun to see that picture of the ladies from UVSC, they all look the same, aging gracefully!

Kelly Fam said...

That is so exciting. I didn't even know she was pregnant. By the way, your blog looks so cute!

Mrs. Wright said...

WHAT?!! That is soooooooo cool! Does she have a blog? An email that I can send her a CONGRATS?! For some reason your pic didn't come up of you too. Hmmm. ..

Lisa said...

Congrats to your friend and can I just say that you are beautiful!

Candice Baird said...

As I am sitting on the couch in my PJs wondering "what have I got myself into?" I read your cute post, it reminded me that I really am excited!! This time I am copying you...I just need to catch up with your Irish Twins.
Love ya!
Candice