David's new word
David is always climbing on top of the entertainment center. He had fallen off once, but that doesn't stop him. We have tried several different things, the most consistent thing is saying, "no" in a serious tone. David has evidently picked it up. Now I know whenever he is on top of the entertainment center because he will be sitting up there shaking his head saying, "no no". In the mornings I hear Davey saying, "no" then Eden yelling "no" back, they keep going at it. The other morning Davey was saying , "no" and Eden kept saying, "yes, Day-Day". Eden was getting upset as her answers quickly turned into a scream. They are funny.
8 comments:
They are so adorable. I can just hear the interchange of "No" and "Yes" between them. I think Bob and I may have the same type of conversation sometimes...and, I usually end up yelling like Eden....Ha-Ha!! Come on....let's say "Yes"!! I love your children!!
How cute is that.... You have a little monkey on your hands. I have one of those too. Cyn they are the cutest little ones... I can't wait to meet them!! Jason and I will have to drive over there when he gets a weekend off.
I see you got a new camera! Great. I love that little video, and I like your new look for valentines day.
I totally love the valentine theme!!! I think maybe I'll have to do that too....since I'm such a fantastic copier. You're always so creative and cute!
HAHA! I always wish I could blame nursery on the naughty words they learn, but I have found that I usually teach them NO, NOW, STOP, etc. Although the naughtiest of all does come from nursery...the M word as we call it...MINE!
I love the little video you did of David! I think my favorite part was hearing you laugh in the background! I'm so glad you're happy. It looks like we like the same v-day background! What are your plans for your hubbie this v-day?
I love the video.....especially Paul's talking!
So Cute! I love the hearts, I wish I had more time to be creative. I'm so picky to find exactly the right thing. Your kids are so adorable. David is growing so much! Eden is an absolute doll. (We did some after Christmas shopping too) What bargains!
Post a Comment