Friday, May 9, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray

Paul is done with his first year of Law School! I am so proud of him. I know it hasn't been easy to go back to school. We love and support you babe!

Eden is VERY observant of Paul. The past couple of days these are some things she has said:

Eden: Daddy, you take off your shirt?
Paul: said nothing
Eden: Why you take off your shirt?
Paul: I'm going to take a shower.
Eden: Oh

When we dropped Paul off at school this morning, he got his backpack out of the car and said good bye to us.
Eden: Daddy...you have your backpack like a purse?
Paul: oh, yes I do (as he noticed that he was carrying it on one shoulder)

7 comments:

V said...

Congratulations Paul! And to you too Cyndi...I can only imagine it's been a big year moving so far away with 2 little kids and supporting your husband through the stress of law school.

Eden is so smart & adorable.

Kelly Fam said...

Yeah for your guys! you only have how many more years now..... I'm babysitting this little boy to earn money to come see you guys out there in hot, humid mississippi. Eden says the cleverest things!!

Bob and Julie said...

Way to go Paul and Cyndi....hurray for 1 year!!! I think that education is one of the best things you can do for your family!! I say "one"....of course I have an entire list of other things :) I love how smart and observant Eden is. You guys better watch out....who knows what she'll say about you at next year's reunion. Soooo fun!

Anonymous said...

Hah! Congradulations Paul on finishing Law School first year! I must say congradulations Cyndi too, for finishing through this first year too! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day~!

Jamie said...

One year down...2/3 to go?? That's great!!! Wasn't it amazing how fast it went by? Soon Law school will be over and you'll wonder where the heck did the time go....You guys are great, we love you! Tell Paul congratulations!

Lisa said...

Congrats you guys. Before you know it, you will be off to another place for another adventure. Have you started at Chili's yet?

Mrs. Wright said...

Congrats Paul and Cyndi! I look up to the both of you for persevering through school. I'm sure it isn't easy with 2 little kids, yet you are doing it. How many more years do you have to go?