He's getting cuter and cuter every day!! So glad you captured his fun little voice!!
At first I thought it was just you in the van (no Paul)...and I thought, "What in the HECK TARNATIONS is she doing...filming, talking and driving at the same time?!?!...yes..that would be talent...but...that's worse than putting on your mascara and talking on the cell phone and driving all at the same time!!!! I was seriously sooooo relieved when I heard Paul's voice chime in. Ha!! My heart rate is still high as I'm writing :) Love you guys!!
I love his cute little voice. We're working on Treyson...trying to get him to repeat us too. He'll say a few things...but "carson" and "nixan" sound exactly the same. Gotta work on that enunciation! :)
Oh my gosh! He is so smart! I can't wait until Bryson starts talking like him. So cute he knows all the animals! Everything except cookie....ha - but it will not take long until he is saying it...
I LOVE your vacation pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time! Your family is so sooooo cute. Your new floor looks wonderful! Your zoo post makes me nostalgic for our days spent at the zoo when the kids were little! David is adorable, and Eden is beautiful. The picture of Paul with the super-heroes is hilarious. (I feel bad--I mocked him about his roller-blades. I take it all back.)
5 comments:
He's getting cuter and cuter every day!! So glad you captured his fun little voice!!
At first I thought it was just you in the van (no Paul)...and I thought, "What in the HECK TARNATIONS is she doing...filming, talking and driving at the same time?!?!...yes..that would be talent...but...that's worse than putting on your mascara and talking on the cell phone and driving all at the same time!!!! I was seriously sooooo relieved when I heard Paul's voice chime in. Ha!! My heart rate is still high as I'm writing :) Love you guys!!
I love his cute little voice. We're working on Treyson...trying to get him to repeat us too. He'll say a few things...but "carson" and "nixan" sound exactly the same. Gotta work on that enunciation! :)
Oh my gosh! He is so smart! I can't wait until Bryson starts talking like him. So cute he knows all the animals! Everything except cookie....ha - but it will not take long until he is saying it...
I LOVE your vacation pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time! Your family is so sooooo cute. Your new floor looks wonderful! Your zoo post makes me nostalgic for our days spent at the zoo when the kids were little! David is adorable, and Eden is beautiful. The picture of Paul with the super-heroes is hilarious. (I feel bad--I mocked him about his roller-blades. I take it all back.)
Bradshaw loved this video! He was staring with his mouth open and nodding at everything David said. =)
Post a Comment