David liked the tube.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Missouri again?
We aren't usually spontaneous, but this weekend was an exception. Paul talked to his mom on Saturday, she reported that Joe & Julynn (Paul's brother) had decided to extend their vacation (which started in southern Utah) and were heading to Missouri that day. We called Joe and told him we were coming. The next morning we got up early, packed, went to church and headed out. We met Joe's family in Osage Beach Resort and had a blast! Joe & Julynn really know how to have a good time...they never disappoint! Boating was a huge success. Julynn is one of my favorite people to shop with, she always finds great deals. The highlight from the outlet mall was finding the cutest dress from BCBG for $36.00 (originally $120). Thank you J&J for letting us crash your vacation. We just couldn't resist. When you live far away from family...you will do almost anything to see someone with your same last name! It felt just like old times. Now for the pictures...
We love Jerryck, Kay, Ky & Bryn.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the picture of the young little ones in their life vests...Bryn, David, and Eden! What cute cousins! I'll admit that I'm totally jealous!! You're right...when you live so far away...you'll do almost anything to meet up with family. Especially when your extended family's so awesome, huh?! :)
Great pictures. It looks like as much fun as bass.
Oh how fun! I love the picture of Eden's face on the tube. Her face says exactly how I feel at times like that! I love it! We miss you!
How fun! I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had such a blast! I love the water pictures
That looked like it was awesome! Your family is so cute, we miss you guys!
So much fun! You need to post a pic of the dress. So glad you got to see them!
Post a Comment