Look how cute! They seem thrilled with their new beds. Wow! David gets top bunk? It's hard to believe David is big enough to graduate from the crib. I guess he's been able to get out for awhile now anyway. The bunk beds are great! Ours have come in handy... stacked or apart!
Oh, and I like what you've done with the pictures on the wall! Did you paint it? Very creative!
Oh my! Let the party begin! How excited they must be. Now, if you could only tie them to their mattresses at night to prevent them from swinging/jumping/climbing, life would be pure bliss! We love you David and Eden!
7 comments:
Look how cute! They seem thrilled with their new beds. Wow! David gets top bunk? It's hard to believe David is big enough to graduate from the crib. I guess he's been able to get out for awhile now anyway. The bunk beds are great! Ours have come in handy... stacked or apart!
Oh, and I like what you've done with the pictures on the wall! Did you paint it? Very creative!
Those bunk beds remind me of the ones you and I slept on in college. You were way too adventurous for the top bunk!!!
They look so comfy! I'm sure you found a great deal on them, so you'll have to let me know where you found them. Really cool!
That is so cute! You will have to tell me where you got it....we may be buying one at the end of this year...I think they are an excellent investment!
Oh my! Let the party begin! How excited they must be. Now, if you could only tie them to their mattresses at night to prevent them from swinging/jumping/climbing, life would be pure bliss! We love you David and Eden!
You need to make a zip-line from David's bed to the ground. And he needs to sleep in a helmet and elbow pads.
Such cute kids!
You'll have to keep us posted on how they do! I'd love to hear if they stay in bed at night or play!
Post a Comment