Monday, February 16, 2009

For goodness sakes

When Jocelyn cut her hair Kristin was hysterical and Julynn came to the rescue . This morning when Eden came out of the bathroom I was speechless. Eden keeps looking at herself in the mirror laughing. I have to admit I keep laughing too (not in front of her) because she looks so RIDICULOUS!! What should I do? I have no idea. Julynn help!

11 comments:

*liSa* said...

i would give her a wig! haha
Just think, when Eden is older you can show her these pictures and you can BOTH laugh in front of eachother! haha
That is too funny!

Steven and Kristin said...

Oooh. I feel for you. And right after you had her hair cut so cute! At least it's just her bangs. I'm pretty sure after going through this that everyone realizes it was self-inflicted! Here's hoping for fast-growing hair!

Mom of the Pack said...

Oh Cyndi I am so so sorry. When I saw the pictures I got the same knot in my stomach that always comes when a little one cuts their own hair. I seriously don't think I would ever be-able to laugh about it. That is why you and Kristin are nicer than me. ( Well thats not the only reason) So I would comb her hair down and cut off any straggles, just the bangs. Get some big bows attached to head bands and glue them to her forehead, or at least try to convince her to keep them on. I guess it could be worse. It is just on top, right Kristin!!

Mandy said...

Did she really do that?!!! When I was in kindergarten I had to wear a hat to school for several weeks because I had cut my bangs. The funny thing is I don't remember doing it, I just remember the HAT!!! I never did it again!

I'm glad your laughing, at least behind closed doors!

Janelle said...

She's got a mullet! But what a grin...

Lisa said...

Cyndi! That is so darn funny (and a bit tragic). Eden looks happy though, so let her wear it proud! The joys of motherhood.

Rick and Angie said...

I am so sorry! One day, she will look at the picture and not laugh and say, "what was I thinking?"

jaordyna said...

She actually looks pretty dang cute, nonetheless!

Jamie said...

I actually like it...when it's styled all funky and spikey! I think Eden just wanted to shake things up a bit...I'm cool with it!

Leah said...

Hey Cyn. I have not looked at your blog in a few weeks and can I just say that every post is hilarious. How about Eden's hair! That was the best, but I'm sure you are not laughing...I did. Oh, your kids crack me up!

Bob and Julie said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,....awwwee.. I LOVE Eden's pizazz!! Those picture are seriously Hilarious!!! Oh my goodness...I'm going to pee my pants from laughing!! Guess I'm not too nice and feel sorry-ish...she's just so dang funny!!