Our chapel is being renovated for the next several months. During this process we have been meeting in the Tallahatchie Baptist Church in Oxford. Already there has been one embarrassing moment. Read Alisa's HEREToday during the last speaker in sacrament meeting Eden covers her mouth and saids she has to throw up. At first I didn't believe her (assuming it was a ploy to get out and go to the bathroom). After a few minutes her hand was still over her mouth.
Just as we approach the isle she starts THROWING UP! I pick her up and run down the never-ending isle with David trailing behind. Can it get worse? Barf all over in someone else's church!
We have recovered. Although I feel bad for everyone who had to endure the stench of throw up for the remainder of church. I think that is the worse part.
11 comments:
Cyndi, I read your friends blog and laughed and laughed. This same thing happened in RS two weeks ago. My neighbor went to sit down and there was no chair. She fell right on her hind quarters, the entire room buzzing. She jumps up like lightening and says "I am Ok. I wish I had fainted but I didn't." The cute sister giving the lesson said " we'll just call you Lisa Grace for now on." We all have glorious moments that crack every one else up!!
I hope Eden is feeling better.
Sick "babies" make me so sad. I hope Eden feels better. And I didn't smell a thing! Hope the rest of you stay well this week. We missed you today. Take care!
Wow! Talk about luck! I'm sorry to hear that...hopefully no one else gets jinxed in that church
cyndi! that is horrible! poor thing throwing up is never a good thing let alone in public, at a church youre kinda barrowing, and with nothing to help clean up the mess. love the story though..
I am laughing. Would Eden really use throwing up as an excuse to leave church early? Smart cookie!! I guess it was for real! Hope she feels better. I laughed at the falling down too... if your friend reads your blog... it's not that you fell, it's that we can all feel for you. And you're right, we are glad it wasn't us! She wrote about it so well!
I am cracking up at this story! I am so sorry it happened but it is funny... in someone elses church! ;) Sorry about edens hair... carson has cut his hair a few times but I guess boy hair is easier to fix than girl's hair. Why do they like to do that??
I am cracking up at this story! I am so sorry it happened but it is funny... in someone elses church! ;) Sorry about edens hair... carson has cut his hair a few times but I guess boy hair is easier to fix than girl's hair. Why do they like to do that??
Oh dear! I hope she is feeling better! And tell Alisa, I am sorry! I was laughing so hard and I don't even know her! :)
Poor Eden- and even more- poor you. Alisa's was hillarious!
Oh my! What a story! How crazy for that to happen at church! Although I'm sure it was not-so-funny at the time...I find it quite comical now! Poor Eden though! I'm just glad she isn't that old yet...so she's not scarred from the embarassment! :)
Nice, Jacob just threw-up a few weeks ago at our stake conference during Elder Hales talk. Lovely =)
Post a Comment