Two days ago it was nice outside. The kids begged me to turn on the hose. I put on everyone's proper swim wear and turned on the hose. David kept taking off his swim trunks. He ran around trying to tell me something, I couldn't understand. Finally I realized he was saying he wanted a swimsuit! After that was settled they played outside for 2 hours.


9 comments:
First of all, I can't even imagine it being warm enough anywhere right now to play in swimsuits outside. (although today josie wanted to go swimming-- wherever that came from?--- so we pretended to get on swimsuits and swam on the carpet in the front room)
Shouldn't the dresses and bows tip him off? None the less, they are still best buds. (most of the time right?)
haha, that's too cute!
Maybe we should start calling him Ms. David...:0)
Hmmmm....I thought I was hoping for a sister for Eden...but...maybe David needs a brother!!!! With Eden's haircut, they almost look like identical twins. What a cute couple of munchkins you have there! And, I love Pop. The name just cracks me up.
Oh that is great! What a wonderful thing that they are such good friends. I just love siblings! They are so adorable!
Now that she has short hair, there is no difference. Isn't that the only difference between boys and girls? That's what I thought at that age, so I cut my Barbi's hair because I wanted a Ken doll (I planned on hiding it from my mom until her hair grew back!) At least I didn't cut my own hair!!!!
Your kids have so much personality! They are comfortable and so outgoing. Not afraid of anything. I hope you're feeling well and congrats on the new pregnancy!
Wow! David's really catching up to Eden isn't he? I LOVE that they are such great friends! The swimsuit is so funny and cute. He loves Eden so much!
they are so cute together... They look like the cutest little buddies!
Post a Comment