To announce: I'm pregnant
10 weeks

It's been fun having a secret. However, considering everything is getting too tight (already...are you kidding me?). It is time to let the cat out of the bag. I was hoping to keep the really big bras and stretchy pants in storage for awhile...but that was wishful thinking.
24 comments:
We're so excited for you guys! Do you secretly hope for a girl? Boy?
I'm sorry the big bras and stretchy pants are already back in order (That was hilarious! But I totally understand your frustrations...it seems like the pregnancy changes get more and more difficult to hide with each pregnancy, huh! Although, in my case, a bigger bra is a welcomed event!)
CONGRATS! I was "thinking" it was coming soon! When is your due date? Keep us posted on things. Very exciting!
WOW Cynd!---CONGRATS!! Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Do you think you'll find out considering you already have one of each?
Congrats!
Yay, Cyndi! That is so exciting! The big bras are the best part about it for me! You will love three, you are already such a great mom. Your kids will have so much fun. I am so happy for you! Keep us posted. When is the due date?
Congrats! We are so thrilled for you. Hope you're feeling great!
That explains the gaging! I am really happy for you, I think babies are the best!
We are so excited for you guys... Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys. We're excited for you!
congrats! that is great news..#3 so exicting.
Due date? Thank goodness not another christmas baby!! You will do great with three. Hope you're feeling ok.
We are sooo excited!! I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy....are you going to find out or let it be a surprise? Now...we are HOPING that someone else in the family is pregnant also...he/she HAS to have a cousin close to their age!! Come on family....someone has to pull through here. Bob and I have started our bets on who it will be...we'll see :)
yeah, I don't have to keep it a secret anymore. I can't believe your pants are too tight. I guess the old midwives' tale is true?
How exciting! YAY! congrats!
Congratulations! We are excited for you. How are you feeling?
So excited for you? You know when you have that question, but you know it's too inappropriate to ask? I've been wondering...Congrats. I guess this makes it Sept? good month!
oh wow! that's great!! ngiyakujabulela :)) thought i'd throw in some zulu there. haha
yeah! That is so exciting. I hope the best for you, and good luck in the months to come.
Yeah!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you.
Fabulous news! Hope you are feeling ok...although that is wishful thinking most of the time. I also have to say that I think Eden looks so cute in her short hair. I had NO idea that she was the reason for such a dramatic change. Like you said, Oh My! Hope that is out of her system! She is a cutie!
Congrats! What is your due date?
Yeah! congrats! You make beautiful children, so I'm glad you are having more. Inspirational. What a great mom. I love Eden's haircut too! Hee! Hee! It will make for great laughs later.
Juliet
Congratulations Cyndi! I am pregnant with my 3rd also. What is your due date? Mine is October 5th.
Congratulations Cyndi! That is so exciting. I just love your blog. It's so fun to read!
We really should get together sometime during the week if you'd like. I didn't get together with the girls in my neighborhood this week...just hung out, me and Christian. :0)
Post a Comment