Friday, May 15, 2009

Growing out

Having short hair is so fun. You can make crazy hair dos.
Eden got her hair trimmed to match those itty bitty pieces that have started to grow out. I think by the end of the summer we will have a nice EVEN bob.

Don't you just love her faces! I adore her dramatic yet lovable personality.

6 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Thanks SO Much for the cutely decorated wipe container! I love it! You are so nice and generous! Thank you!!! Cut epics of Eden by the way!

Kelly Fam said...

that picture should be framed. It is great. I hope her hair will be a cute bob in a month. If not, oh well, we will see her cute uneven growing out here. I can't wait to meet this dramatic, loveable personality. A year is a long time.

Steven and Kristin said...

Eden is so cute, and I love her many expressions! You're so good to keep her hair "evening out!" I just barely cut some more of Jocelyn's in the back, but I couldn't bring myself to really even it up with the front. I don't think she quite has a mullet, but oh well!

Spence and Car said...

your kids seem super cute and fun and adorable and everything! love the new do!

Jared and Kristin said...

She is just such a pretty little girl! The faces she pulls makes me laugh! :0)

Bob and Julie said...

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha :)

I seriousl LOVE Eden!!!