Marianne's Monster Cookies
1 lb soft butter or margarine
3 lbs peanut butter
2 lbs brown sugar
4 cups sugar
1 T corn syrup
1 T vanilla
8 tsp baking soda
1 dozen eggs
1 (13 oz) pkg. milk chocolate chips
1 lb pkg. M&M's
17-20 cups quick oats
Add ingredients in order, blend after each one. Use a VERY big bowl. Stop blending after eggs, mix rest by hand. Use UNGREASED cookie sheet. 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes (Marianne recommends you take them out at 9 minutes...keeps them soft). If they are too flat, add more oats. Serves 20-25 dozen.
*Obviously this recipe makes a ton! I always half the recipe and it still makes a lot. I love to make the cookies really big.
13 comments:
YUM! They are obviously enjoying the cookies! And I love the slip-n-slide pictures! What a perfect place to have a slip-n-slide! Summer is so fun!
Oh - these pictures made me miss you guys tons! So fun on the slip n slide. We LOVE those cookies!!! Hope you guys are feeling great and enjoying your carefree summer!
Slip n'slide season is HERE! YAY!!! Those monster cookies sound delicious.
Like you i also love Eden's facial expressions! i miss them. i can't wait until july when i get to see all of you!
Those slip-n-slide pictures were awesome! Did you guys get (yet again) a new camera?
Those cookies look good...and it looks like you were going to take them to friends or something. Wish we were your neighbors! :)
So cute! I love the look on their faces. The simple things in life--slip 'n slides and cookies--bring such joy! :) Can't wait to see those faces in person. I'll have to try the recipe. Those cookies even look good on my computer screen!
Yummy and so cute!!! Love the hair on Eden! I'll have to write down the recipe.
Oh my gosh, those cookies look so dang good! Your kids eating the cookie dough makes them look even more delicious! I'm definately going to have to try out the recipe. Does it not call for any flour? I am horrible at getting cookies all made up and sent around to people all in one day!
Hope you and your little family are doing well. We missed seeing you yesterday.
I meant, we missed seeing you today!
What an AWESOME Wednesday!! I am super jealous!! Sooo...I may be the only one...but...I want to see a picture of Paul on the slippy slide!!! :)...Did he go down??? Ohh the image that's coming into my mind - HA! Just watch out for the blow-up stopper thing...hmmmm
So, I am for sure going to make those cookies!! I will have to make sure that I package them up and ship them off as well...so I don't eat the whole batch!! Cute idea!!
Oh Fun!!!! Both the slip n slide and the cookies!!!! They are making my mouth water!!! Also, David's drinking of the slip/slide looks very refreshing!!! Hope people enjoyed the cookies!
a dozen eggs? Really? I'll have to try it!
I had Doug go and buy the ingredients for these last night! I can't wait to try them out. THANKS soooo much for the little gift you sent in the mail. That's seriously EXACTLY what we needed! No joke! I'm so grateful for our friendship - to know that you still care. Sure love ya!
I love those pictures! I need slip-n-slide! cute kids!
Post a Comment