Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Enjoyment

I cannot describe how much I am ENJOYING my kids. Everyday I actually SEE them maturing and growing up. It is a miracle to witness this. They are small, almost insignificant accomplishments...but I notice them. It is hard to see the 'baby qualities' disappear. I still watch David sleep, smell him and snuggle up to his soft skin. Eden has lost that 'sleeping baby' quality. She has some funky morning breath, gets hot and sweaty when you cuddle and rolls around with sharp kicks.
Just this week David has started calling Eden "Eden" all the time! In the past, sometimes he would say her name but usually he called her "Day Day"...I guess he thought that was both of their names.
They love to play in the bath and dance. Eden tells him, "No David, you don't like dolls...you're a boy". The best part about watching them dance is the way Eden intimates (recognize her stance from Enchanted) and David looking to one side. As he turns he tries to look with his eyes.




6 comments:

Holly said...

Oh they are just so cute! It will be so fun to watch their little relationship continue to grow. I'm so proud of David for wearing train pajamas (and not Eden's princess jammies)! JK--I have many pics of my boys in Bree's clothes. Lovin' the girl power!

Steven and Kristin said...

I love to hear about your family! Eden says such funny things, and they are such good friends! So cute!

Kelly Fam said...

you do have such wonderful kids. We can't wait to see how much they have grown up with our own eyes!

Jamie said...

With that awesome stance, I think Eden will totally rock the "YMCA" song!

Valerie said...

They are so sweet! If I could have had my kids closer, I would have. What good little friends, they just love each other so much!! I do enjoy watching those "little" milestones, they are the ones that really pull at my heart.

Kim said...

Her hair is growing back nicely!!
HOOORAY for a new baby to do it all over again:)