Saturday, May 30, 2009

Huntsville

Last weekend we took a little trip to Huntsville, Alabama where my family lived for 5 years. Enjoy the trip down memory lane.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: huntsville
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Jay and JoAnn said...

It's amazing what 15 years of growth will do for landscaping. I certainly don't remember all the shrubs and trees in both front yards when we lived there. The tall pine tree on Vista was there as the wind blew down the canyon it would sway into the rain gutter. It's just as beautiful as I remember. I'm so glad you had such a good time.

Steven and Kristin said...

What a fun trip! How would it be to be so carefree as Eden in the fountain!? They are both getting so big! I'm glad you had a little getaway!

Kelly Fam said...

wow, that was a trip down memory lane. Thanks for the constitution hall pics for me....loved it. I forgot how green everything is there! Seeing how it was raining in a couple of those pictures, no wonder. oh, it looks so beautiful.
I loved all the pictures of the kids. I loved David driving on cloud 9 and eden playing in her undies.

V said...

The music goes so sweetly with the pictures. It looks like a great family vacation.
Did you make Eden's purple dress? It's adorable.

Jamie said...

Wow...I don't think I knew you lived in AL?! How fun to go back. Nick and I drove to OH, where I lived for 4 years, and saw my old HS and house...Memory Lane is a fun trip! So glad you got to go!

Keli said...

I was so glad you and your family were able to come here and visit.. It really was great to see you. Mom and I are planning a trip to Mississippi to see ya next before your baby comes....

Sarah said...

My twin brother lives near Huntsville! What a fun trip. How beautiful!!

lisa said...

ah! i love these pictures and ah the memories. I am so jealous. I have not been back in years.. it looked so fun. you look great! good luck with #3. beautiful!!