January 5, 2010

January 24, 2010
What has been going on in our lives...
-Last weekend Ruth & I went to Utah for a girls retreat. It was sooo much fun. A perfect get-a-way before school started. Thank you Amber & Mom for recharging my battery. (the camera card was erased, no pictures)
Paul was super dad while I was away. He took the kids to the zoo, Chuck E Cheese and the monster truck rally. They had a blast! They didn't miss me at all. Although when I talked to Eden on the phone she said, "Mom, you need to come home so we can eat dinner as a family." She loves to be all together.
-I went back to work at Chili's. No comment.
Amber: the Caribbean Salad is back and better than ever.
-Paul was accepted to the PhD program at Ole Miss. 1 down-15 more to hear back from.
- Paul had a cavity and got it filled. Cross your fingers it doesn't turn into a root canal. Do you know how expensive those are? Holy Moly.
-Paul and I started a Marriage Course hosted by the United Methodist Church.
- David went pee in the potty twice!!! He thinks he is potty trained and doesn't need to go again. When we ask him to go potty he saids, "I already did...yesterday." Soon, very soon I think he will have it.
6 comments:
Oregon, Oregon, Oregon, Oregon, Oregon...please, please, please, please....That's what I keep praying for!! Forget ole Miss...I'm hoping and praying for Oregon...please, please, please! ;)
Okay...so I have a comment for going back to work...Poopy. You gotta do it but it sure stinks! ha-ha-ha. Okay, I need to be forgiven for that one. Sorry.
Congratulations to David for the pee-pee in the potty!! He's one grown up little boy. And, I LOVED the matching dresses. Did your mom make those...or did you? Ruthie is seriously getting so big. Mom and Julynn couldn't stop talking about how cute she is. Here chubby legs are to die for! Ohhhhh, it made me soooo sad that I missed getting to hold her. Let's see, I can't remember what else you said...I'll have to go read it again. You're wonderful!! Oh, yeah...I loved the eating together as a family. Eden is just too cute!
Cute dresses! What pattern is it? I can't believe how big Ruth is getting. Hopefully you'll have a bunch of choices for schooling. Your marriage course sounds interesting. You'll have to let us know how different it is from what you might learn at an LDS one. That's funny that David thinks he's finished because he went potty once already! You guys are busy. I'm glad you had fun in UT!
I am so impressed. I really love the sleeves and neckline. I've only been brave enough to attempt skirts, blankets, and aprons without a pattern.
The dresses are so cute. I'm glad you were able to visit to Utah. I hope this last semester rushes by quickly for you guys. And Chili's? I'm jealous. I'm craving them right now...we might just have to order take-out from there tonight!!
The girls look adorable in their dresses and I love Ruthie's bow! She is looking older and way cute- I like her bangs.
I am totally behind in my blog reading...but
HOORAY for Paul!!! Congrats on the acceptance! Can't wait to hear more!
And I am so glad you got to visit your mom and sister(s)! Those are such special times.
And Ruthie....what a doll! She has grown DRAMATICALLY since you guys were here! What a cutie! Can you tell yet if her hair will grow in lighter (like Eden's?) or stay dark?
Post a Comment