Isn't it funny? A light dusting and the city shuts down! Enjoy!
Wow!!! That's more than we ever saw when we were there! David looks so big!!
That's a good sized snowman? School out for two days is so funny. The ice is 3 inches thick on all the roads here and no one even gets out early.
That's probably more snow than Utah will get all winter! =0) Sniff,..Sniff,...I smell Spring around the corner! (I WISH!)
How fun! It looks like David is still trying to ride his bike in the snow--so boy!
That is seriously the cutest little munchkin snowman! Perfect for the kids! I love it when everything shuts down over here. It crack me up though...having lived in Utah and then spending 2 years in Indiana...uh...come on people! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Isn't it funny? A light dusting and the city shuts down! Enjoy!
Wow!!! That's more than we ever saw when we were there! David looks so big!!
That's a good sized snowman? School out for two days is so funny. The ice is 3 inches thick on all the roads here and no one even gets out early.
That's probably more snow than Utah will get all winter! =0) Sniff,..Sniff,...I smell Spring around the corner! (I WISH!)
How fun! It looks like David is still trying to ride his bike in the snow--so boy!
That is seriously the cutest little munchkin snowman! Perfect for the kids! I love it when everything shuts down over here. It crack me up though...having lived in Utah and then spending 2 years in Indiana...uh...come on people! :)
Post a Comment