This is us at a hockey game in Tueplo. I always seem to meet interesting people in Tueplo. At the Burger king (where we were letting our kids expel all their energy on the playground) a grandpa tried to sell me a giant Elvis school bus. He also told his grandson that he would "take him behind the barn and wear out his belt on his backside". I also met a lady who followed me into the bathroom trying to sneak a peek at Ruth. When I acknowledged her presence she reached her arms out and cuddled Ruth. The lady was enchanted by Ruthie's hair. I commend her for her bravery and sincere love for babies. Ruthie made her smile.
The kids loved the game. David clapped and cheered. Eden danced to the music. Ruthie was an angel and didn't mind all the noise. She is one stalwart baby. There were several moments when Paul would look at me and I knew we were both thinking: "I love our family."
6 comments:
You guys are the cutest! I cannot wait to cuddle that little Ruth either! It will be so much fun to see you this weekend!
I commend you for your bravery in letting a woman cuddle your baby! What a fun game! Good luck this last semester!
We love your family too! I can't believe it is your last semester. Woo hoo! Eden and David look so big.
I'm with Kristin...you are one brave mama to let a stranger cuddle your baby girl. What a nice person you are!! You all have so much fun!! I heard you're heading to Utah...now...I'm TOTALLY jealous of a girl's weekend!!! You can have your hockey game...but...I want a weekend away!! :)
I'm still trying to imagine Paul with big words...hmmmmm...I'll have to get into an argument with him sometime! - Ha! Way to go Paul!! We are ALL very, very proud of you guys!!
Horray - one last semester!! I can't wait to hear what the future holds for your family!!
OH, Cyndi! You are CUTE! You have a gift for using simple, yet vivid descriptions. I read your blog and a clear picture of your family life makes me smile. Paul is soo blessed to have you!
Post a Comment