Sometimes when Ruthie nurses milk drips out of her nose. Today when I unwrapped her from a long nap I couldn't tell if she was covered in sweat or pee. None of it bothers me. I'll say it a million times...I am loving this little lady.
* David became a SUNBEAM on Sunday. It was a different day (that is putting it nicely). For the last 20 minutes I had to hold him down while he tried to escape. It's difficult being in primary and trying to get my kids to sit with their teachers. I just got Eden to actually sit with her class last month. He will learn. It is the cutest thing to see David look for Eden and wave at her.
I have made my 2010 New Years Resolutions. I stopped making resolutions several years ago but this year I have some major goals.
1. Floss everyday
2. Run the St. George Marathon (October 2)
3. Loose 15 lbs...on Christmas morning I will be sitting in front of that tree with less arm flab opening my new pair of sassy jeans Santa will bring me for my tight little bum.
5 comments:
She is so cute! I thoroughly enjoyed ALL of Griff as a baby. It just gets better with each kid. You are such a great mom and I hope you do great on your goals. Marathon?!!! You are crazy, but we will come and bask in the sun and hand you lemonade as you run by :) I gave up on a tight little bum years ago - i have three little kids and we all see enough little bum around here without me adding to the mix. Love ya!
Hey, I'll run the St George Marathon with you. Cute pic of Ruthie - her smile makes you melt.
It was fun to read up on your latest posts! You are always so funny! Your courage to swim in New Orleans was almost unbelievable! Hilarious!
That saliva smile is seriously CUTE!! I'm with you on just loving that cutie!! She is fun! Have fun with your goals!! I think you'll do them!! The marathon is a piece of cake, but the flossing...well, that's going to be a bit tough!! Good luck with that! ;) Love ya Cyndi!!
you make me laugh! I'm sure you'll do it, though
Post a Comment