For the first time ever....I bought Goat cheese. Leah would be so proud of my salad. I still would not consider myself a cheese lover. However, I do love fresh (which is an odd word to use considering it smells like stinky feet) cheese with salads, tomatoes, apples or nuts.
People said Eden looked like Paul. Now people say Ruth looks like Paul. Umm...but they don't look alike.
To me they don't even look like sisters. All my children have their own unique look. I probably wouldn't group them together as siblings. As a baby Eden had short legs & a long torso. Ruthie has a short torso & long legs. I swear all of Eden's baby clothes shrunk in the attic because Ruth has outgrown most of them. 
One more picture...so you can see how short the outfit is on her. What about Ruthie's hair? My mom's hair wasn't that long until kindergarten!

4 comments:
to each their own cheese! If you really like goat cheese try other cheeses. I have a hard time with the stinky ones I love soft mild cheese like chedder, swiss, gooda etc. What's really good is to eat a fresh pear with some any cheese it brings out the sweetness in the pear and a slight salty flavor from the cheese! I just started trying brie I was scared to eat it b/c I don't like the moldie rind, but once you cook it it tastes so much better
I'm with you on cheese. I think i'm a little more tolerable than you... but still. Okay my thoughts on Eden and Ruth. When Eden was born, she did look like paul. But that picture you have of her at 10 months.... I knew she had been changing.. because she definitely looks like YOU! As does David, but in a different way. Ruthie is changing so much, but I can't tell. I don't know all of paul's family to determine. I think it's the hair that gets that reaction. Either way, you and paul produce very very cute kids.
Cute kiddos! I'm with you on shrinking clothes... Katelyn's go straight to Jocelyn even though there's four years difference. These younger sisters just want to catch up! I agree that they all look so different but so cute!
Oh dear Cyn, I am so very proud of you! Isn't goat cheese divine? I LOVE it! I gave my girls Brie cheese today. They said it was yucky, more for me!
Post a Comment