ROOF,
You are a joy.
15.5 lbs, 25 inches
You love to lay on your back and grab your feet. You always smile when you see me. You love to suck on your binky. You have discovered your hands. You love breast milk. You gag on formula and rice cereal seems to constipate you. Sometimes you roll over. You take three naps a day. When you are over-tired daddy is the one who gets you to sleep. He wraps you really tight and bounces you around. He has the magic touch.
Your hair is still dark and keeps GROWING.
You wear 6-9 months clothes. You have a blow-out about once a day.
You are ticklish and laugh when we scare you. I love you so much.
Love, Mom
10 comments:
She is so adorable!
No way she if five months - you were just pregnant! I hate how fast it goes. She is the cutest thing ever, Cyndi! Glad you are enjoying her so much!
I love her too. You need to come back and let me babysit her a year or so.
oh, I love it. I don't think i can wait to see you all again. I'm getting home sick for you again.
Could this girl be any cuter? Seriously?! Her eyes, hair, cheeks, smile,....I just want to squeeze her!
I feel like I haven't seen her in person for the longest time, and before I know it you could be gone... sad, for me not you! We need to let the kids come over and play again soon, maybe no one will be sick at my house next week!
She is so darn cute!
gosh! I love that hair. she's too cute!
Her hair is so long and curly - love those locks!! She is growing so fast and her smile is so cute. Here is where I got the pattern for the boppy: http://www.vanillajoy.com/how-to-boppy-cover.html
I bought 1 yard of fabric and a 22 inch zipper (not the 24 like it says). Zippers are easy - you can do it!!!
She is so sweet Cyn...almost sweet enough to make me consider having another one...almost.
Post a Comment