While looking for spring accessory ideas I came across this ridiculous top. Forever 21 is a great shop for accessories...but tops?Are you kidding me.
I laughed out loud when I saw the shirt was $15.80.
For sale?
I used to have a shirt exactly like this...well, longer of course. I wore it over my swimsuit.
Remember when we put beads at the end of our hair for girls camp? We were so hot.
Anyone else? Seriously...what has teenage fashion come too.
Trends are a joke.
7 comments:
Lol...I'm looking through the site now to see if I can find a t-shirt with a knot tied in it, or the end threaded through a plastic doohitchiemabobber.
Found one! Sorta. This reminds me of Rachel in the early days of friends. And this is another classic early 90's look.
No neon or platter paint, though.
Agreed! Do you see how skinny that model is - ugh. It's horrible what an unrealistic image we send to our kids.
And she's got really poor posture, too!
ha ha. I remember that swimsuit cover up. I almost forgot about. Could the 90's be even more ridiculous than the 80's? Tough call. I am a 90's child through and through. I can't believe my high school dance pictures.. better yet.. I can't believe ryan's high school dance pictures. I'm not kidding when i say, Napoleon Dynamite could have walked out of those pictures!
The huge bow in her hair goes perfectly!
hahahhaha! Remember the bandanas with beads on the ends - we would wear them around our waist? Awesome. So awesome it had to come back apparently!
Post a Comment