Do have something you can't stop kissing?
Something that is soft, squishy and so adorable your lips are pulled to them every 5 seconds?
Something that makes you giggle deep down inside when it smiles?
Something that makes all your problems seem like blessings?
Something that you can never get mad at?
Something you marvel at?
I do...mine is called Ruth.
8 comments:
I love that dress. I like it when they get to this age because they really start to develop personality. Ruth's getting so cute!
Ahh!
She looks so easy to smother with love!!!
I DO have one of those! It's the best! Although we don't have the great hair that your does!
Mine's Packer. Ruthie is a doll! I have to refrain from kissing my screen right now
She is adorable! I would want to kiss those cheeks all day too!
Congratulations on your upcoming move... that is really exciting for Paul and your Family! You couldnt come to Southern California? :)
I got the fork set at Z Gallerie... the company is Constructive Eating. XO
Hooray! I can't wait for you to come to Utah so we can hang out and get reconnected again! Good luck Paul!
Post a Comment