Finished.
Today we will celebrate. Tomorrow we will celebrate. Sunday we will celebrate. Then we will finish packing. Clean all the walls and try to cover any evidence of menace children ever living here.
Next Saturday he will graduate.
Monday we will load a Penske truck, drive it to West Lafayette, IN and unload it in a storage unit. Then we will drive to Utah where we will spend the summer while Paul prepares for the Bar.
Here we go. Today is a happy day!
13 comments:
yes, today is a very happy day. i hope you can celebrate all week!
WOW!!! What an exciting time for you! Congrats! You are going to be super busy packing, etc. Good luck with everything. Celebrate lots! We can't wait to see you and meet little Ruth!
Congrats! That must feel great! Hope to see you at least a few times this summer.
oh cyndi, wow so excited for you. it must be a little bitter sweet, moving again and having to start a new. and congrats on you surviving law school i think school is just as hard on the wife as the hubby so way to go!!!
Congrats! I don't envy your next few days, but I know you guys will have the best attitude about packing and moving. We can't wait to come and visit you guys when you make it out here to "The Holy Land". Love you guys!
Congrats!! That's great!! I know you have a ton of people that you are probably anxious to see- but if you get a chance I'd like to see ya this summer too!! :)
Congrats!!!! I am so happy and excited for you. I hope I am able to see you this summer!
So excited to have you here all summer!
Oh and congrats too:)
Congratulations, guys! What a great time. Good luck with the move and hopefully we can get together while you are in Utah for the summer!
Yay! I'm so excited! Congrats Paul. Doesn't it feel so nice to be done? When is the bar exactly? Can we get together when you're here this summer?
Yahoo!!! I'm happy too!! See you soon!!!
Congratulations! What an exciting time for your family. It is such an accomplishment--for Paul & for his wife! :)
CONGRATS and good luck with all the moving! We would sure love to see you when you are Utah. Let us know if you get some free time and we would love to catch up.
Post a Comment