Thursday, April 1, 2010

6 months

My BabeRuth...

is NOT rolling over, sitting up or bouncing on her knees. She loves to nurse and hates formula.


Thank you Ruth for still being my baby, I love you, I love you.

- She ALWAYS grabs my face and holds it in her little hands.
-She puts her binkie in her own mouth.
-She is still sleeping in the cradle.
-She still likes to be swaddled.
-Her hair looks like it was dyed because golden blond is growing from her roots.
-When I hold her on my hip she often opens her arms wide and nestles her head on my shoulder (usually it means she wants to nurse...but I pretend she is giving me a big bear hug).

4 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

oh my goodness. I cannot wait to see that cute baby ruth again. I cannot believe her hair is coming in blond.. see she does have you in her. I think that picture of her smiling looks a tiny bit like you!
p.s. i was thinking yesterday for april's fools.. i'm so glad cyndi is not here to dump cold water in my shower. We don't have any pranksters in the house (yet). i know boring... but safe :)

Jay and JoAnn said...

and we changed the faucet in the kitchen, so no more rubber bands around the sprayer! Can't wait to hug and kiss baby ruth, Eden and David! I agree with you. Each has their own distinct look. Although I thought that about all of my children. The older you get, a little more resemblance I see. Love you all.

Mrs. Wright said...

Oh my heck!,...it's already been 6 months?,...it seems like she was just born yesterday!! She is still just as cute as ever!

Steven and Kristin said...

What a sweet baby! I love her little ponytails! She seems like such a happy baby girl!