Paul accepted an offer from Purdue University and will start their PhD (in Accounting) program this fall. West Lafayette, Indiana will be our home for the next 4 years.
Cool! Congrats! My in-laws live in Southern Indiana, and W. Lafayette is only (only?) about six hours from where I live. Let me know if you ever road trip out to Kirtland!
Oh Congrats you two! That is great and I am sure you will be a welcome addition to W. Lafayette. They are lucky to have you. I must admit I am sad it isn't Logan, UT, but we will bide our time!
Holy cow! That's WILD! Are you excited, anxious, nervous - what? Way to press forward with the school thing and get it done while you're in it! I think it's so hard for people to go back once they start. You guys truly are a wonderful example to us!
WOW, congratulations! You have joined in the eternal education journey along with us...8 years and counting! That's great news. Knowledge is power AND Ruth is darling!
11 comments:
Cool! Congrats! My in-laws live in Southern Indiana, and W. Lafayette is only (only?) about six hours from where I live. Let me know if you ever road trip out to Kirtland!
ah so cool congratulations! I hope the move goes well! I know oxford will miss yall
Congrats!!! When you guys moving? We might take a trip to Nauvoo this summer and would love to stop by!!! Say hi to Grandma
Wow! Congratulations to both of you! We're excited for your new opportunities.
Oh Congrats you two! That is great and I am sure you will be a welcome addition to W. Lafayette. They are lucky to have you. I must admit I am sad it isn't Logan, UT, but we will bide our time!
That is exciting! A new adventure! When do you leave?
Holy cow! That's WILD! Are you excited, anxious, nervous - what? Way to press forward with the school thing and get it done while you're in it! I think it's so hard for people to go back once they start. You guys truly are a wonderful example to us!
Wooohooo!
Wow! That's exciting. Another adventure for you. I wish it was closer. Are you still coming back to Utah for the summer?
WOW, congratulations! You have joined in the eternal education journey along with us...8 years and counting! That's great news. Knowledge is power AND Ruth is darling!
Wow! Congrats! Heath served his mission there! I know great things will come there as they did in Ole Miss. Best of luck.
Post a Comment