Saturday, October 30, 2010

Eden & bragging about friends

Today Eden finally decided she wanted to be a barbie three musketeer for Halloween. I can't believe we pulled it off. Check out her pose.


I have the most amazing friends here. Melinda MADE her whole families costumes. I cannot tell you how amazing their costumes are. She made their helmets with wire mesh and used a bunch of sculpting clay. She has been working on them for a two months. So awesome!

Their son Dylan is one of Eden's very best friend. Look at those two. Dylan is such a charming boy. Eden's idol is Marcella. She wants to do everything Marcella does. Marcella's mom is also amazing. She made Marcella's Fancy Nancy costume. Marcella is patient and sweet. I cannot say enough good things about her.
Eden attended her very first birthday party this month. Marcella had a Fancy Nancy party. Girls are so fun.

*Minnie, Eden, Marcella

2 comments:

Steven and Kristin said...

Very fun!! Cute costumes! Looks like a fun Halloween! What were David and Ruth?

jaordyna said...

Hurray to have great friends! The costumes are amazing. I love the pic of your 3 kids- so much personality!