Sunday, October 3, 2010

One years old

The day came. You turned one. You woke up and decided to walk. You took five little baby steps, fell forward and tried again. You had pancakes with blueberries and whipped cream for breakfast. David blew out your candle three times before we finished singing to you. We went to Hammond, Indiana to see Grandma and Grandpa Ordyna's old stomping ground. You ate two suckers. We smothered you with kisses and said Happy Birthday a dozen times. It has been a long year (I mean that in a good way). A lot has happened in our family.

We love you sack of sugar!

6 comments:

Jay and JoAnn said...

I can't believe she is 1, walking, and has so many teeth. I can believe why she is so cute and how we love her so much. Happy Day.

Spence and Car said...

can't believe she is already a year. my how she has grown she sure is a sweetie!!

Bob and Julie said...

Oh my goodness.....I totally called and talked to you and didn't put it together in my brain.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTHIE!! I love, love, LOVE Ruth!! Seriously am feeling like a true blue idiot right now. But thank goodness Ruth is so amazing and I know she'll forgive me. That's why I love 1 year olds so much...wink, wink.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Ruth! You have the best family!

Hill Call said...

She is so cute, and starting to look like a little girl. Happy Birthday Ruthie!

jaordyna said...

Happy Birthday, sweetie pie! She is absolutely edible!