Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Halloween 2012
This picture was actually taken a month ago when we got their costumes.
Family night pumpkin carving.
By the end of the day the twins are tired of being good babies and cry until someone will hold them! Dad always comes to their rescue.
Actual Halloween night.
Ruthie was the only one who stayed true to her costume. David lost his pants, handcuffs and night stick but luckily found his police hat minutes before leaving. Eden didn't want to wear the wig or her sparkly dress...so basically she dressed up as herself. I heard her singing to herself, "I'm dressed up as nobody...nobody but me." I think she felt sneaky. She didn't really care about her costume, she was focused on getting candy. The babies were babies. Why do babies need to dress up?
Happy Halloween~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such Cute Kids! I love all their costumes and I am glad to know that other kids lose interest in their costumes as fast as mine :) I love that Eden felt sneaky! What a good mom you are taking them all trick or treating! I think Halloween was made up by dentists and gyms as a big conspiracy to drum up more business. A fun night, but lots of negative side effects haha. Hope you have a relaxing week!
Your kids are so cute Cyndi!
Post a Comment