Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chicken & Broccoli foil dinner


This is my new favorite meal! The picture has stuffing on the bottom, but I use a potato. Let me tell you how easy: spray foil with Pam, thinly slice a potato, put chicken breast on top, top chicken with fresh broccoli, cheese and ranch dressing. Fold foil up, put on cook sheet and bake 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Individual meals ready to eat, no messes..you don't even dirty a plate because you can eat out of the foil. (beware of your chicken being too large with not enough ranch...it could get dry). Enjoy!

This is such a great meal you can make for your husband if you are not going to be home.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a yummy idea Cyndi! I'm going to try it this week...thanks!

We were talking about how wonderful you guys(there was a Bishopric dinner on Friday)...we all miss you but know that you are a great addition to Ole Miss!

Kelly Fam said...

Nice cyn,
I assume you put that in about the larger chicken breasts with not enough ranch from my experience? Great tip though. It still was a fabulous dinner.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted the recipe! It was super delicious when we ate it in your home! I was going to have you come over and watch me make my first attempt at it to make sure I do it right...I still may as it's an excuse to visit!

Lisa said...

I am trying this - I even have everything which is a miracle. I just LOVE recipes like that. Thanks!

Keli said...

I need to try it this way. The way I did the Chicken before was without ranch and foil. Now it won't be dry.... Thanks.. You solved my problem..

Kim said...

YESSS! I'm always looking for fast easy meals. we should start a recipe blog! Miss you!

Janice said...

YUMMM! This recipe sounds good! I think I will try it. Anything covered in Ranch Dressing has to be good right?