Our blog is going to be picture less for awhile since our lovely daughter threw our camera in the bath tub yesterday!
Punishment for child: Mom letting out a shriek, then calmly trying to explain that we don’t put things in the water.
Punishment for parents: buying a new camera
I am just sick about it. Paul is always telling me that I shouldn't let the kids touch or play with things that are not toys. For example, the phone, remote, computer mouse, keys and of course the CAMERA. He is right, I have been to relaxed with letting the kids touch things. How, when & where did she manage to get the camera in a matter of seconds and dropp it in the tub? All very good questions. Where was I? Right there! These little children are like magicans, if I am not watching them every second I am bound to miss something. I wish we had tall shelves all over the house that we could put everything on…but then they would just find a chair and climb up and probably knock down the whole shelf! Got to love kids.
6 comments:
I'm soooo sorry!! You're right about these kids being magicians. They are so quick!! Don't feel bad...these things happen ALOT!! You're an amazing mom. I think you would have heard a few more shrieks before I could calmly talk to my beautiful and adorable child :) Hee-hee.
Be proud of yourself that you kept calm. I'm not sure I could have.. Those camera's cost a lot! Just think of it as one of life's little lesson's we all run into. Love ya!
Oh no--that is horrible! I am just like you though. The kids always want to play with the things they shouldn't have. So, I too occasionally give in! Three years ago our kids destroyed our camcorder and we still haven't replaced it! I feel your pain!
2 cell phones, 1 pair of glasses, a remote, a set of keys, countless sunglasses, a few watches...all non-toy things that have been ruined by my children. I am so sad for you, but I also have to laugh! HAHA!
Oh no!!!! Berkley threw our remote control in the toilet yesterday. Camera is worse... sorry!!!
I am so sorry! Mothers Day is in a few months....
Post a Comment