Friday, February 1, 2008

Unfinished business

We got a camera! Paul let me do all the research and buy one (because the last two he has researched and bought...he always spends WAY more than I would have). Since I am the one who either looses it or lets it fall in the hands of our children I decided I wanted a more budget friendly camera.

This past week I have been obsessed with all my projects. I start new ones before finishing the old ones. I had wipe cases, hair bows, headbands, curtains and dresses all in my sewing area (which happens to be the kitchen table). I finished up some loose ends today. I needed to measure this dress on David, I figured since he had the dress on I should add the bow to complete the look.















Eden doing a little art work.

4 comments:

SUMMER said...

GO Martha Stewart!!!

Lisa said...

You are so talented! David looks great in drag!!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great!! You have a real talent!

TYLER said...

What are you doing to David!!! I remember one time you put makeup on me, luckily i turned out decent, now i know who to blame if he moves to San Fran and turns Gay.