Was anyone else's first kiss like this? I received this in an email over a year ago, I think it is so funny. Kids are so innocent when it comes to putting things in their mouth.
thats so funny! I thought it was eden at first!! I feel so bad about your camera, and just waiting for that to happen to me, oh the things to come! I'll let u know when I get my website up and running any day now. I'm going to call it "a bit of younique" all the other ones were taken, including "outside the box" crazy huh?
5 comments:
Okay that is SO disgusting- oh my gosh!
Cyndi - that was exactly like my first kiss. YUCK! Cute pic, though.
HA! I thought that was your little girl until I read your comments! HA! That is hilarious!
thats so funny! I thought it was eden at first!!
I feel so bad about your camera, and just waiting for that to happen to me, oh the things to come!
I'll let u know when I get my website up and running any day now. I'm going to call it
"a bit of younique" all the other ones were taken, including "outside the box" crazy huh?
OH my, this is absolutely hilarious! Love it!
Post a Comment