Tonight we went to the Ole Miss vs. LSU BBall game. The kids (and Mom) made it the whole game! It was a full house, the excitement was contagious. I was so glad that we were able to spend some time with Paul on a Saturday, the new semester has started and already Paul has an unlimited list of things he should do. 74-71 Go Rebels!
5 comments:
Heyyy...it looks like Walmart and the game were on the same day...at least the kids are wearing the same clothes. I am totally jealous of you guys being in college and going to a basketball game. Those are sooo much fun. I'll be rooting for the Rebels!! Watch out March Madness....here they come!!
I know how you feel with the new semester beginning. Doug just started too. I'm glad you still take time out to have family time! Keep up the great work of being the best mom ever! I love the pic of the kids staring covetously (is that a word?!) at the singing animals at Walley's world! Happy Day!
Oh...how much taller is Paul than you?
Looks like a BLAST! Your kids just seem too well behaved... I don't know if mine would have sat through a game like that. LUCKY you!
I just love and miss you guys! It is fun to keep up on your blog! Hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment