Thursday, May 22, 2008

Slip n Slide


Eden's favorite place in the whole world is Abby & Sarah's house. Not only do they have a whole bucket of polly-pocket dolls but a Slip n slide! Sarah just finished Pre-K and is wise beyond her years! Lisa told me about a conversation she had with Sarah before we came over to swim. Sarah said: Mom, I am going to tell Eden these are princess sea shells; if I don't say "princess" she won't pay attention.

5 comments:

Bob and Julie said...

Ohhh...the picture captures it all. It makes me giddy just looking at her. That's cute about Sarah realizing Eden's obsession with princesses. Ha!

Kelly Fam said...

oh my goodness, that story is hilarious about Sarah's observation. I can't believe how brave Eden is about swimming in the "dirt". j/k.... I mean water.

Kim said...

Yea, pregnancy totally ruins your belly! So glad you got to take a kidless trip. Every couple needs to do that every once in a while.
And princesses ALWAYS get attention! So fun to have a girl:)

Janelle said...

What a great photograph! Truly enjoying herself.

Beth said...

I love reading your blogs! (It really makes me feel old though because it seems like you were just a little girl.) What a cute picture!