Today Paul planned to take Eden to the movie store to rent a barbie movie. They sneaked away without David seeing, then I heard the door open and Eden comes running in calling for David. Paul looked at me and said, "Eden doesn't want to go without David". Here they are running outside together! Is this not a parents dream come true? (side note: Paul has been SOOO helpful as he is off school for a few weeks. Including dressing Eden, notice she is wearing a PJ shirt and David's jeans...I didn't say anything, we'll see if he reads this :)) Love you Paul!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Working it...
Today Paul planned to take Eden to the movie store to rent a barbie movie. They sneaked away without David seeing, then I heard the door open and Eden comes running in calling for David. Paul looked at me and said, "Eden doesn't want to go without David". Here they are running outside together! Is this not a parents dream come true? (side note: Paul has been SOOO helpful as he is off school for a few weeks. Including dressing Eden, notice she is wearing a PJ shirt and David's jeans...I didn't say anything, we'll see if he reads this :)) Love you Paul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So Eden's Potty-trained?? That's wonderful news!!! What a big girl! Oh...and I love that you didn't tell Paul about her clothes...that you just appreciate his help. I could learn a lot from you.......
I loved this post. Hooray for Eden!! That is so sweet about Eden wanting David to go to. I did notice her outfit, but i thought her pants might be capris. Hee hee. That's funny.
That sounds like every mom's potty-training dream come true!
And I agree with Jamie...sometimes I have so many "suggestions" for Dustinn that he might not be as inclined to help out. You are a great example.
Besides, Eden is a trend-setter. I want to look like that.
Yeah for Eden! Way to go girl! Now, you will save a bundle on diapers!
Ha ha, that is SO funny about Eden's outfit. Great laugh for the day!
I think that Brandon purposely dresses my boys horribly (is that a word?) when he is in charge. He thinks it is funny, and most of the time if it is dad out with the kids people understand. When Koby was really little, Brandon put two different shoes on him- both left feet, but didn't realize it. But, pj shirt and David's pants - wow, that's pretty good, or bad!
I loved this post. Congrats on the potty training....that girl is going to be on one sugar high!! The picture is just sooo adorable of the two coming out the door. I need to follow your example too. How in the world did you not laugh when you first saw her? I need to be more like Eden and not worry about what I'm wearing and go back to get my brother! What a sweety
I love all your blogs! (I found you from your mom's blog.) Your kids are darling! And you look pretty good too!
I LOVE how close they are in age! Such cuties!!!
Post a Comment