Friday, August 15, 2008

20 months...

Day-Day:

- I love to pick my nose. I do it when I am bored or tired. It soothes me. I usually pick my nose while sitting in the car seat looking out the window.
- I call my cars "baby". I love to hold and play with my cars.
- I am a great eater! I always finish my food. Once I am done I will empty Eden's plate onto mine and finish hers.
- At the moment I am sleeping in a crib, although I climb out whenever I get the chance.
- I also LOVE to climb up and empty all the salt out of the kitchen cupboard.
- I usually scream and throw my body back when Mom takes me away from something I like doing (which is pretty much everything I'm not suppose to).
- I give kisses while humming, "hmmm".
- I can parrot almost any word that is reasonable to say.
-I still call mom "Ninny" (Cyndi) and love to cuddle with her.
-I LOVE playing with Eden. We play and fight all the time, it is the best.

7 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

20 months!! Is decemember only 4 months away. What a cute way to post about all the things day day is doing!

Bob and Julie said...

Oh my goodness...Day Day...you are absolutely the BEST!! I giggled with every little thing he does. You and Paul are such wonderful parents!! I'm so glad you captured these little moments. Now, I miss my little buddies again! Why do they have to grow up??

(also...I scrolled down and looked at Eden's "sad" face again...seriously still chuckling at it..what a great face! I'm going to print it off and see if I can practice making it in the mirror for when Bob doesn't give me my way! Do you think I can do it??)

Jamie said...

I didn't know he calls you Cyndi! That's so funny! What a trademark...you'll have to let us know if (and when) he makes the change to "Mommy."

babyleila said...

Hee hee - what a cute little guy. Just found your blog and wanted to thank you for linking to us! I have a 3 year old girl and an 18 month old boy, so looking at your blog reminded me of my own family. Thanks again!
Heather
~ Leila & Ben ~

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious they both are! I can't wait to see you on your journey to SLC! We sure miss you and we are sad Paul won't be around, but we will see him again soon! Eden and David are growing so well and their little personalities are hilarious!

Steven and Kristin said...

Oh! DayDay is too cute! His adorable buzz haircut makes him look so old! He's too funny and just sounds like he's always quite the little go-getter!

jaordyna said...

"Nini, how embarrassing that you posted that picture!"
Someone's gotta speak for him;)