Eden has a very expressive face. Usually it is a form of a "grouchy" look. I am always telling her to talk and look "happy".

She is telling me to put my money in the wishing pond.

Who isn't happy after an oreo?

Trying to keep still so a butterfly will land on her...never happened.

Not wanting to smile.

A sweet moment.

This is her "sad" look. When we say or do something she doesn't like; she sits down, folds her arms and puts on a sad face. We crack up everytime...she can be so dramatic.
5 comments:
Well, it is a SAD face. It looks like your family had a great time with lots of fun activities. Can't wait to see you. Mom
I was seriously laughing out loud!! Eden is the cutest little girl. I love the sad face...It's true what mom said...it is a sad face. Seriously, I'm still chuckling as I'm writing :)
I love all her faces!!! Adorable...the sad face is definitely my favorite!
Eden - we love you - tell your parents to stop being so mean and saying no all the time! J/K Cyndi - I got so jealous when I saw all these cute pictures. Eden and David are getting so big - David looks like a little boy now and he is talking so good. Eden is playing the role of dramatic big sister perfectly. Good to know Sarah and Abby taught her how to pretend to be sad so that she can get her way.
Oh, Eden is so cute. She is a hoot! How can you NOT smile at her many faces... even the sad and grouchy ones!?
Post a Comment