Sunday, August 10, 2008

This is why...

we went on vacation. Our landlord tiled the whole downstairs! Goodbye yucky carpet & stained check board linoleum.





Before
&
After

9 comments:

Steven and Kristin said...

Wow! Looks great! Where did you go on vacation? Don't you love being the first to enjoy something new? So far, we've gotten a new dishwasher, disposal, and kitchen faucet. I'm sure they're wondering what we're doing to these things at this rental, but it is really just old enough to be going out!

Kelly Fam said...

That looks awesome. Definitely 100% better. I think you'll enjoy cleaning it better too. I'm glad you guys had a good time in St. Louis. I'd be very happy to go on a mini vacation if something was being renovated in my house too!

Keli said...

I love the tile.. What a great easy cleanup!!

Holly said...

I love it--it looks so nice! Maybe it will feel cool on your feet in the heat of the summer too!

Tina said...

i want a landlord.

Bob and Julie said...

Hey...that kind of looks like our tile. I wonder if it's the same one??? I think it looks great!! I want a landlord too...Bob is great but sometimes...hmmmm :) Where in the world did you go for an entire week??? You're not going to Utah until Sept. right? Do you have pictures of your "vacation?" I'm glad you're back. I've missed your posts!!!

Jamie said...

Tile...how wonderful!!! It makes all the difference in the world when there are messes! Looks great!

Bob and Julie said...

Ok..so, I'm such an amazing dork!! If I would have just scrolled down your blog a bit I would have seen all the pictures!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! Take me away with my straight-jacket right now!

jaordyna said...

Whoo-hoo! That's sooo nice!