
Paul started his second year of law school yesterday! His three weeks off was great. Now it's back to business!

I finally did it...I joined a gym! I have been going every morning. The daycare is what sold me. I am loving the classes...not so sure about yoga. I think I will stick to step aerobics and piliaties for now.
I do love the tile however I am surprised how hard it actually is. We only have a few glass things left...which I guess is easier anyways. We are going plastic. If you come over for dinner and we serve you on a fancy plastic plate...don't take it personally.

I purchased the Swiffer last week. It is great, BUT (you had to know the BUT was coming) do I have to buy the clothe refills? I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of a commitment. I have been using my own clean rags (attached to bottom) and a trusty spray bottle of Mr. Clean. I think it is great. Does anyone else do this? I have been looking for coupons online...but nothing great yet.
6 comments:
The gym sounds fun. I need a gym buddy! You had a great 3 weeks. It was fun reading about your Missouri get together with Joe and Julynn. Those resorts are super nice!! I am no help with the swiffer. I just use my vacuum cleaner attachment to sweep/suck everything up. I use to buy the extra pad things but now, I'm too lazy and just vaccuum and then use a mop or my good ole knees and rag to clean the yuckies off. You've got a lot of tile. Good luck!! Let me know if you get any absolutley clever advice...I know it's out there!!
I think attaching your own rag is a great idea. I buy the swiffer pads, but I don't think they work really great. I think I'll try your rag idea. I don't buy the swiffer jet refills either, I like to use my lemon pine sol for the floors.
I'm sorry about a lot of your glass dishes breaking, such is the case with tile. Talk about your pros and cons with tile if you ask me.
Cyndi - I totally attach a rag to our swiffer - less waste in the environment, right? Love your plastic plates! Good luck at the gym - wish I could go with you - I am definitely in need of that in the next few weeks. Hope life is swell - wish Mr. Paul good luck in school this year.
The child care at the gym is just heaven huh?!!! I seriously don't know how any mom could ever excerise without that! (I guess maybe if you had a husband with a flexible schedule...)
Anyways...I would love to eat on your plastic plates sometimes...the fancy ones, of course! :)
Wish Paul good luck this year for us!
Cyndi, you never cease to amaze me! You sure do pack a lot of life into your life! ...and now you're adding the gym? ...like you need it or something?! You look great!! (Which reminds me, I like your curly hair-dos; I keep forgetting to tell you when I see you). Thanks for all the inspiration you've been providing for me since you arrived on the Oxford scene. I'm hoping you'll let me spend some more time hanging around with ya when we get back from Idaho. I'm gonna need the cheer you always share with me!
Congrats on the gym! I loved it when I was home with Bryson and I had the time to go - now it's only 1 dance class a week. :0) But, hey exercise is exercise and I loved the daycare in it! We have been thinking of purchasing a swiffer - so keep me posted if it is worth the investment. I think I would do exactly what u do though, the refills seem pointless to purchase. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment