Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Compensate

You know when you say something bad about someone, you usually follow up with something good? (to compensate for the bad thing you said)
Here you go David. All nice and sweet things about you.
Daddy might be a little worried with your obsession with my make up bag. You're love for the diamond castle singing Barbie and the way you sit through a WHOLE Barbie movie with Eden. And when we say "dance" you twirl in a circle.

(notice he is wearing ballet dancing shoes)
He might be worried BUT seeing:...
that your head never goes two days without a bruise, bump or big gash on your lip. You have impeccable hearing for the garbage trunk. Every Monday and Thursday morning we hear you scream: "trunk, trunk" while you run upstairs to look out the window. You can climb on top of anything...I mean anything. You love to scare us and wrestle.

No need to worry, you are perfectly balanced.

6 comments:

Kelly Fam said...

So cute. I wonder how long he will sort of follow Eden's lead. You'll probably be sad when they stop dancing together. (unless he is a teenager, then the twirling might be worry some)

Steven and Kristin said...

He is SO cute! I love the way you write about them! I'm sure he's all boy! What else are you going to do when your favortie playmate is a princess loving older sister?!

toni said...

He's perfectly normal. Doesn't Paul remember wearing his mom's clothes, and dabbing on a little perfume? He turned out alright.

Jay and JoAnn said...

Oh, so adorable. I'm so glad I never had a climber, only an egg thrower!I love him dearly!

Bob and Julie said...

He's a great boy!! Although, I can see why Paul is worried. Have no fear...Nathan is paving the way for Day...Amanda is still bound and determined to ruin his manhood...now she has him dressing up in HER spirit gear for spirit days at school. I actually had to tell him to go back inside and take the stuff off. HA! I've got to go to goodwill and get this kid some "manly" spirit gear. Do men do spirit gear?? I always thought it was just the goofy girls. Oh well.....you know as well as I do that there is not a feminine bone in that boys body...he's mean! :)

tiffany said...

I love him! haha!