oh my! Is that little eden sliding down the slide? She looks so different, like she's growing up. Oh, it must be the bangs. hee hee. That's some great outdoor activities. Looks nice and warm too
What a great daddy/daughter picture. I think Paul will always bring fun and youth to your family! What a great blessing! My little Eden is growing up so fast!
Those are great pictures!! I love how much fun you have with your kids. Their smiles are ALWAYS HUGE!! You both are amazing parents. That Paul....good thing he didn't get stuck in the slide...good thing he's been going to the gym. Where's david?
Eden's new bangs SERIOUSLY make her look so much older...holy cow!! Also, I remember a picture of either you or your older sister when you were younger.... the picture of Eden on the slide seriously looks exactly the same. You can call me crazy though :)
7 comments:
oh my! Is that little eden sliding down the slide? She looks so different, like she's growing up. Oh, it must be the bangs. hee hee. That's some great outdoor activities. Looks nice and warm too
How fun! That's one bonus of the south. Cabin fever doesn't have to last quite so long!
What a great daddy/daughter picture. I think Paul will always bring fun and youth to your family! What a great blessing! My little Eden is growing up so fast!
Those are great pictures!! I love how much fun you have with your kids. Their smiles are ALWAYS HUGE!! You both are amazing parents. That Paul....good thing he didn't get stuck in the slide...good thing he's been going to the gym. Where's david?
Eden's new bangs SERIOUSLY make her look so much older...holy cow!! Also, I remember a picture of either you or your older sister when you were younger.... the picture of Eden on the slide seriously looks exactly the same. You can call me crazy though :)
TOO FUN!
Hey girl,...did you get the email I sent you about couponing?
Looks like a lot of fun. Ok i will tell you. Have you watched "That
70's show?" Well my roommate and i think i look like the mom. Her name is kitty
Post a Comment