The weather was FABULOUS last week!

The kids enjoy the animals. Although when we asked what their favorite part was Eden screamed "playground". David said "yeah play".

Plenty of horsey rides and wrestling.

One morning I came down to see these two watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dressed as so.
Eden is wearing a skirt attached with shorts as a dress.

2 comments:
How fun! It took me a minute to realize what you were talking about with Eden, but the shorts have become the shirt, huh! That's too cute!
Hooray for spring break!!! I wish I could have come for some of those bronkin-cowboy rides too!! I seriously cracked up with the picture of David in the hat and Eden's skort get-up. How in the world did she do that? Did she have the one shoulder thing going? Isn't there only 2 holes for the legs? How did she fit her head and arm through that thing? What a crack up!
Post a Comment