
Look at those cheeks, her two chins, that hair, those big eyes. Instead of dressing her up cute, we loved to take silly pictures of her. She was aware, independent and oh so chubby.
*I took out my comment about her not being cute...that came out wrong. For the record I think she was & is VERY cute (of course she's my daughter). Oh how I miss kissing those chubby cheeks.
We love her.
Thanks Lisa for the Throwback Thursday idea. I love seeing old photos.
9 comments:
oh my. she was a chubby baby. I don't remember her like that. oh so cute. Throwback thursday is a great idea
Oh, how time has passed. It doesn't feel like that long ago!
Yay! I am so glad you are playing. Eden is so cute - I love her two chins, spikey hair, and bulging eyes.
She was CUTE!!!! How dare you say otherwise!!!! :)
Oh my gosh! She is so dang cute and yes, oh so chubby! I love it! Yay for chubby babies!
If you're using this as a jounal, YOU BETTER TAKE OFF THE PART about her NOT BEING CUTE, BECAUSE she was adorable. All the rest of the things are true. We were so happy to get our cuddle bug David. Eden never wanted to miss out on anything. She's also been alert, even from birth. I remember her being WIDE awake after she was born for a long time. I'm assuming Throwback Thursdays are a flash of the past? That would be fun. I need to get all of my pictures scanned. So glad to be coming out.
This picture is awesome! How could you not just love that?
I guess I missed the "not cute" comment....but, I agree that she was and still is the cutest little girl!! I am a HUGE chubby baby fan. There just isn't anything cuter! I love the Throwback Thursday idea too. I am now wishing I had all my fun photos digital. I am so old....I'd have to go through them all and then scan them into my computer. WAY to much work each week! :) Alhtough, I need to do it sometime....hmmmm...nahh!
Oh..hey...I read on Jamie's blog your comment about the chicken and potatoes. Soooo....I WANT the recipes!! They sounded so good!! Even the grey potatoes sound yummy!! Send them my way!
It's a good laugh, anyway!
Post a Comment