He loves to pretend to be either a kitty or lion. He squeals and squeak when playing kitty. Then growls and head butts when playing lion.
Eden makes a fist with her hands and pumps her arms. She tip toes with a little hop. It is danty. Almost as if she is walking on hot asphault. She wears a serious face when racing.
She is obessed with licking. Her favorite trick is to give you a lick kiss. She puckers up as if to give you a nice kiss but at the last minute she sticks out her tongue. It is gross.
We now compromise: I call it "a lick and a kiss". She gives me a nice kiss and then I let her lick my cheek.
3 comments:
I love watching kids run too. There is something so funny about. Although, I couldn't describe to you how my child runs. I'll have to notice sometime. We have a lot of licks at our house too. Fortunately, none on the lips, just cheeks, noses, foreheads, arms, tummy, legs, knees.....
looks like they are having so much fun! you really have cute kids
FUNNY kids!
Post a Comment