I love it!!! You have the sweetest family Cyndi... I'm thankful for such a fabulous childhood friend like you!!!!!
Love that suspicious baby! She is just so darling. I want to kiss those cheeks. Hope 3 is ok!
cyndi you really do have the cutest is family...so happy for you guys can't wait for paul to finish school as well. happy holidays!
Suspicious babies! Haha that is so funny. Hope you guys had the best Thanksgiving! did you get my package for little Ruthie?
Love the pic of Ruthie being suspicious!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it!!! You have the sweetest family Cyndi... I'm thankful for such a fabulous childhood friend like you!!!!!
Love that suspicious baby! She is just so darling. I want to kiss those cheeks. Hope 3 is ok!
cyndi you really do have the cutest is family...so happy for you guys can't wait for paul to finish school as well. happy holidays!
Suspicious babies! Haha that is so funny. Hope you guys had the best Thanksgiving! did you get my package for little Ruthie?
Love the pic of Ruthie being suspicious!!!
Post a Comment