Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

From the superhero ballerina, baby skelton and a boy who didn't want to wear anything but his spiderman shirt (so his costume is...a spiderman fan).
Let's take a closer look at this skelton...
compliments to Aunt Amber for her adorable baby legs and the cutest socks ever!

8 comments:

Steven and Kristin said...

cute, cute! What a fun Halloween!

Holly said...

So adorable! I wish they could trick or treat at my door!

Jamie said...

Wow! It's been a little while since I've been able to read blogs...and holy cow Cyndi...you are AMAZING! I cannot believe how well you'be managed adjusting to 3 kids and blogging! Awesome you are!

Your kids costumes are so cute!!! I love Eden's cape and Ruth's Pink skeleton! I don't think I've ever seen a pink skeleton before. David is just hilarious....such a character that kid!

Kelly Fam said...

aww, those baby legs and socks look darling on her! Did ruthie's costume glow in the dark?

I love david's face in that first picture. It's awesome. it's quite the polar opposite to eden's enthusium.

Mandy said...

Love the pictures and posts! I give Eden props for not burning the popcorn!!! I am still laughing about the fridge lock, sounds familiar to me!
If you aren't too worried about the kids being around other kids send them my way anytime!
We had fun at the park, we should go over to Jalayne's and let the kids jump sometime.

Mrs. Wright said...

Cynd,...you never cease to amaze me with your creativeness! Did you or Paul dress up?

Spence and Car said...

i love it, and the boy who wouldn't wear anything else...spiderman fan is still pretty cool. happy halloween. ruth is a doll.

Keli said...

They are all too cute!!! It looks like you had a great Halloween..