We traveled through Louisiana until we arrived in...
Dallas, Texas where our FAVORITE Doctor lives. Enjoying the perfect weather before our Thanksgiving feast.
Nick's pride and joy. Jamie's sweet potatoes are amazing. I have a new standard for Thanksgiving dinner.

We have a Knight, a Sargent & a Cowboy to keep things in order.


Ruthie meets her Grandparents for the first time.
Carson Richard was baptized.

During the baptism program Ruth started crying. I rocked her in the hallway and silently sent a prayer to heaven asking her to stop crying so I can see Carson baptized. When I hear the baptism doors open she starts screaming. My prayer was not being answered the way I wanted, then I look up to see a sweet girl offering to hold Ruth so I can go in. I made it just in time to see Carson in the font. There is ALWAYS a moment right before the prayer starts when I feel the heavens open and the spirit is poured down. I love that moment. Carson is so special. Thank you Jessica for answering my prayer.

Celebration lunch

We love our cousins!
4 comments:
Oh, I've been waiting and hoping to see pictures of your fun Thanksgiving! It looks like you all had so much fun together! Wish we could all be closer. Ruth is getting so big already. What a fun time... thanks for posting!
What a great time it looks like you had! And what is the great way the sweet pot. were prepared....do share the secret!!!
I'm so glad you were able to go to TX and see Carson be baptized - that is wonderful!!! I still remember babysitting that tike when he was an infant!!! Dang, time flies!!! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! One of these years - we'll have to have the WHOLE clan together like old times.
Cyndi,
I love Eden's hair did she do it or did she do it!
It reminds me when Tyler use to part and gel his hair straight down the center of his head! hahahaha
Good old home videos!
Post a Comment